Contact Us Today!
Our team of experts is determined to find quality second chance apartments, condos or homes. We have 100% of all the available properties at any given time virtually anywhere in the United States. We do all the research and negotiating for you. All for a small one-time fee.
We will make finding second chance apartments or homes near you easy. You will not have to do any exhausting phone calls, explaining or leg work. Just complete then submit the form we provide. Include as much detail as possible as to why you need second chance apartments or homes. This will save a lot of questions and your time. We do advise you to be prepared when we contact you. The better answers you can provide the better service we will be able to offer you.
Questions we may ask.
- How old is your broken lease or eviction? Month? Year? The older the better!
- How much does the property claim you owe? Often smaller debts are overlooked by landlords.
- Have you rented another property in your name since the broken lease or eviction? If yes where at? and How long did you live there? Are you in good standing with that property?
- Have you tried to apply anywhere? If yes where have you applied? Why did they deny your application?
- What is your credit score? This is a very important number to be aware of when applying for second chance apartments and homes. Most properties will overlook lower credit scores caused by student loans, medical bills and divorces.
- How long have you been on your current job? Have you suffered any recent job losses?
- Do you have any recent repos?
- Do you have any overdue utility bills?
- Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor of felony? If yes what were the exact charges? When we you convicted? Are you still on probation or parole? When did you complete your probation or parole?
- Do you have any pets? What breed of dog is it? How much does it weigh? Is it a registered service animal.
If there is more than one adult applicant we will need to know if they have any negative issues and the details surrounding them.
Try to be prepared as much as possible for these and other questions. Everyone should know their income and credit scores. The more details you can provider the better. By being properly prepared we can be done with our questions in as little as 3 minutes. Then we get to work. We will find a second chance rentals near you that you will truly love. Let’s get this done. We hope to hear from you soon.